Empire of Universe Index du Forum
Empire of Universe
Bienvenue sur nos terres !

Empire of Universe Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Airport Firefighter Simulator ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Empire of Universe Index du Forum -> Partie Publique -> Commerce
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
ubadgrah

Masculin
Type de jeu: Mixte

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 11:09 (2016)    Sujet du message: Airport Firefighter Simulator Répondre en citant

Airport Firefighter Simulator > urlin.us/2bgyt

You...just...play...through...the...story...line...and...that...is...itWould.it.be.fun.for.a.little.kid?.SureSystem...Requirements...of...Airport...Firefighter...Simulator...PC...Game...2015Video.0.Flughafen.Feuerwehr:.Die.Simulation.#12.-.Blick.in.den.Sonnenuntergang.ANSGARnordrheintvplay.View.videos..No..freeplay,..you..just..get..thrown..into..a..storyline..and..have..do..do..as..toldRead.More..Was.this.review.helpful?.Yes.No.Funny.14.of.18.people.(78%).found.this.review.helpful.2.people.found.this.review.funny.ffweinman.20.products.in.account.1.review.Not.Recommended.4.0.hrs.on.record.Posted:.14.August,.2015.As.a.professional.fireman.in.one.of.the.USA's.largest.east.coast.cities,.as.well.as.being.a.big.gamer,.I.can.say.with.authority.that.this.game.is.terribleDOWNLOAD...VIA...MEGAIf.you've.got.a.little.cash,.and.there's.a.sale-.Go.for.it!.Read.More..Was.this.review.helpful?.Yes.No.Funny.Browse.all.89.reviews..There..is..no..freeplay..mode..whatsoever..and..you..can..only..replay..certain..missions..on..different..difficulty..settings.The..Vehicles..are..much..better..in..handling..and..appearance,..and..the..addition..of..American..Apparatus..feels..fresh..and..is..a..step..in..the..right..directionYour.Questions.Dear.Community,.If.you.have.any.questions.regarding."Airport.Firefighters.-.The.Simulation",.the.developers,.the.development.or.anything.that.interest.you.in.particular.-.please.post.it.herei..wish..i..had..Read..More....Helpful?..Yes..No..Funny..Dner..(..1.7..hrs..on..record..)..Posted:..25..July,..2015..Total..Geiles..Spiel..man..lscht..gro..und..klein..brende..echte..flughafen..feuerwehr..Read..More....Helpful?..Yes..No..Funny..CHALKY..WHITE..(..3.3..hrs..on..record..)..Posted:..30..June,..2015..good..game..but..needs..freeplay..and..it..would..even..be..better..TheNothernAlex..he..thinks..so..to..in..his..videoso..please..developers..can..you..please..add..freeplay..so..we..can..get..asorted..missions..and..so..we..cn..enjoy..the..vehiclesthanks..Read..More....Helpful?..Yes..No..Funny..DD..Ants..(..0.2..hrs..on..record..)..Posted:..12..June,..2015..its..is....Read..More....Helpful?..Yes..No..Funny..Most..Helpful..Reviews..In..the..past..30..days..1..of..1..people..(100%)..found..this..review..helpful..Nexus..307..products..in..account..2..reviews..Not..Recommended..2.2..hrs..on..record..Posted:..24..April..Was..cool..they..added..North..American..vehicles,..was..not..cool..they..took..out..the..freeplay..modeVery..disappointedafter...first...day...when...i...play...amrican...untis...the...first...day...mission...when...you...put...your...gear...in...the...locker...when...chief...mike...said...that...the...screen...turn...black...with...on...the...bodem...loading...then...my...game...shut...down...and...the...desktop...showed...on...then...i...must...click...on...the...game...again...and...load...gaBombings,...trash...can...fires,...meeting...your...boss...for...the...first...time;...this...game...simply...has...it...allLoading...reviewsExperience...the...epic...and...dramatic...scenarios...of...blazing...fire...with...some...extraordinary...graphicsLoading.reviewsArtwork.4.Ban.4.US.Drehleiterfahrzeug./.US.turntable.ladder.G.I.Joke.View.artwork.However..that..does..to..little..too..late..to..save..the..game..from..a..thumbs..down..verdict,..there..was..lot's..of..potential..but..unfortunately..nobody..capitalized..on..thatMust.be.a.European.concept.I.have.played.this.game.start.to.finish,.and.I'm.satisfied.overall.When.the.game.works,.it.is.fun-.Even.exciting.The.main.mission.is.broken.up.by.a.series.of.other.missions-.They.often.involve.manning.the.Fire.Engines.If.you've.played.Firefighter.2014,.this.will.help.immensely.The.soundtrack.is.also.fairly.good.on.some.stages,.such.as.'Onset.of.Winter'.The.english.voiceovers.were.cheesy,.but.cleanRead...More......Helpful?...Yes...No...Funny...Officereagle108...(...0.5...hrs...on...record...)...Posted:...16...February...This...game...was...horrible,...Read...More......Helpful?...Yes...No...Funny...Kempy...(...18.0...hrs...on...record...)...Posted:...26...January...The...concept...to...the...game...is...great...but...some...challenges...are...very...hardBombings,.trash.can.fires,.meeting.your.boss.for.the.first.time;.this.game.simply.has.it.allBut.as.an.actual.fireman.looking.for.some.fire.gameplay.that.was.decent,.this.game.fell.far.shortArtwork..2..Ban..5..US..Einsatzleitwagen../..US..command..vehicle..G.I.Joke..View..artwork..Video..1..1..Flughafen..Feuerwehr:..Die..Simulation..#01..-..WO..IST..DER..AUSGANG?..ANSGARnordrheintvplay..View..videos..Read...More......Helpful?...Yes...No...Funny...LWG...(...2.6...hrs...on...record...)...Posted:...13...December,...2015...This...is...a...fun...game...but...very...short...I...completed...it...in...a...couple...of...hours...if...not...less...but...very...good...game...and...fun...while...it...lasts...and...the...graphics...are...rubbish...Read...More......Helpful?...Yes...No...Funny...benfeehan1...(...5.7...hrs...on...record...)...Posted:...29...August,...2015...Not...worth...getting.Paid...the...full...price...and...had...a...total...of...4...hours...play...start...to...finish....I...was...terrible...at...it...too!...this...included...me...having...3...attempts...at...some...missions...No...free...play...and...the...graphics...are...poor.If...only...i...could...get...a...refundYou...can...also...download...Car...Mechanic...Simulator2015the.good.ideas.in.this.game.is.the.air.thank,.axe.and.hose.you.bring.out.of.the.truckRead...More......Was...this...review...helpful?...Yes...No...Funny...1...of...2...people...(50%)...found...this...review...helpful...Scotty...200...products...in...account...5...reviews...Recommended...2.3...hrs...on...record...Posted:...30...April...Pleasantly...surprised...by...this...game...concidering...the...reviews...that...I...was...reading.As...far...as...the...actual...game...was...concerned,...its...not...the...worst...simulator...I've...played,...but...definatly...not...the...best.For...first,...the...thing...that...I...didn't...like...and...slightly...annoyed...me...was...the...fade...to...black,...mission...title,...fade...to...game...whenever...I...reached...an...area...where...it...had...to...load...something,...once...or...twice...sure,...but...it...was...getting...really...repetative.Besides...that...I...can't...really...fault...this...game7/10...Read...More......Was...this...review...helpful?...Yes...No...Funny...Most...Helpful...Reviews...In...the...past...90...days...4...of...5...people...(80%)...found...this...review...helpful...1...2...people...found...this...review...funny...Commissar...Leminski...461...products...in...account...34...reviews...Recommended...1.0...hrs...on...record...Posted:...11...March...An...authentic...duct...crawling...simulation...and...non...linear...narrative...about...one...man's...evolution...as...an...airport...firefighterScreenshot...0...Ban...7......Ciccioboy...View...screenshots...Read...More......Was...this...review...helpful?...Yes...No...Funny...8...of...9...people...(89%)...found...this...review...helpful...4...people...found...this...review...funny...mrfalt...18...products...in...account...1...review...Not...Recommended...2.5...hrs...on...record...Posted:...5...June,...2015...It's...a...good...game...don't...get...me...wrong.but...for...$19.99...it's...lackingI.been.with.the.fire.department.family.for.a.long.time.my.mom.brother.fire.fighter.was.a.fire.fighter,.My.dad.was.a.fire.fighter.and.a.Lt.for.the.departmentI.was.expecting.a.lot.more.i.like.these.type.of.games.from.Flight.simulator.to.train.simulator.to.Fire.fighting.simulators.and.i.was.hoping.for.a.more.difficult.challenge f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 11:09 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Empire of Universe Index du Forum -> Partie Publique -> Commerce Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006